dig the dirt on how to play
You have one month to fill the garden with fragrant flowers while I attempt to wither you with my weeds!
- On each day:
- You can either plant a flower or pull up a weed, if you didn't pull up a weed on your last turn.
- Then I plant a weed. I can't plant a weed back in the same spot you just pulled it up from, but on my next turn I can plant there again.
- Then the sun shines and all of the flowers and weeds grow by 1 square, if they have space.
- If a flower is touched by 3 of my weeds, the flower withers and disappears! When a flower is touched by 2 weeds, it turns dark so you know that it's in danger.
- The game ends either when every spot to plant in is full, or at the end of the 31st day of the month. The winner is the one with the most flower or weed coverage.
- You can change the level by clicking on the level name.